It can! Many studies have shown that staying active can help with mental health and well-being in several different ways. In a recent article, Huffington Post highlights a few of those:
- Exercise can improve your mood overall.
- Decision-making, learning, and planning can be positively impacted by exercise.
- Keeping fit physically can help you remain fit mentally as you get older.
- Exercise may help with memory recall.
- Physical activity can help with a creative boost.
If you aren't feeling at your best mentally, we encourage you to contact us for counseling, where we can discuss the many options to help you become your best self!